THUMBPRINT FLAGS (An Art Activity)
What you need:
Small piece of white fabric
Picture of a flag
1. Cut (or tear) the fabric to size (4” x 6” works great).
2. Place fabric on top of paper on a smooth flat surface.
3. Using a pencil, lightly draw the flag design.
4. Choose ink pads that match the colors of your flag.
5. Place thumb on ink pad and press onto white cloth to fill. Wash thumb before you put it in a different color of ink.
6. Repeat as necessary with the other colors.
7. Wash up.
8. Wave your flag.
Write someone a secret message using Daryl's Symbol Alphabet